- Members must scan in upon each visit.
- Glass is permitted within the dining area and on the upper deck only.
- Personal entertainment devices are permitted with use of headphones only.
- First Aid is administered by certified Staff only. Staff will not store, provide, or administer any medication.
- In the event of an emergency, such as serious illness or injury, Staff enact the Emergency Action Plan and instruct members as necessary.
- “Staff Only” areas are clearly marked; tampering with equipment and supplies is not permitted.
- The upper deck is restricted to members and guests ages 18 and older.
- In the event of lightning, pools, decks, and the outdoor dining patio area are closed. Members must gather their belongings and vacate these areas immediately. Sheltering is in the covered patio and lower levels.
- Lost and Found is kept outside the Game Room on the Men’s Locker Room side. Items are discarded weekly. Valuables may be turned in at the Front Desk. Staff is not responsible for lost items.
- Smoking, e-cigarettes, and aerosol sunscreens are not permitted.
- Taking photos and videos is not permitted in the locker rooms; discretion is advised throughout the Club.
- Playground-type toys, such as bikes, wagons, skateboards, rollerblades, frisbees, water guns, projectiles, and whistles, are not permitted. Running, climbing, gum-chewing, and excessive noise are not permitted.
- Threatening, offensive, vulgar, and illegal behavior are not permitted and may be grounds for dismissal.
- Weapons are not permitted.
Pools and Pool Decks
- Pools and the pool deck close 30 minutes prior to the closing of the Club.
- Lap swimming only is available weekdays 7-9a and weekends 9-10a in high season. In low season, the recreational half of the pool is not reserved for laps.
- Street clothing and street footwear are not permitted in the pool. Pool shoes are not worn outside the Club.
- Diving is not permitted in shallow water (five feet deep or less), as pool markings indicate.
- Pushing, dunking, excessive splashing, and interfering with lap lanes and classes are not permitted.
- Food is not permitted on the pool deck or at the baby pool. Open beverages are permitted on the pool deck and at the baby pool, but must be kept out of, and away from, the water.
- Kickboards and similar equipment are available for proper use when swimming laps and receiving lessons.
- Lap lanes are for lap swimming only; to observe common courtesy, lap swimmers wait by the shallow end for their turn, enter at the shallow end feet first, share lanes as appropriate, and vacate lanes when done.
- Staff may re-designate pool configuration and usage to accommodate conditions.
Food and Beverage
- Dinner is offered daily during the week; brunch and dinner are available on weekends.
- Food from outside the Club is not permitted when the restaurant is open; baby / toddler food and alcohol may be brought in and stored securely in a refrigerator.
- Alcohol may be consumed by individuals ages 21 and older only.
- Coffee and tea are available self-served.; dining ware is bussed by members.
- Guest fees are $30 for adults, ages 18 and older, and $20 for children. Fees include $5 restaurant vouchers, valid only on the day the guest attends. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or credit. Infants born within the calendar year are not charged a guest fee.
- Guest fees apply to all non-members on all days at all times; fees are not prorated.
- Guest fees are paid at the time of reservation. Reservations canceled by 10a (1p in low-season) on the day of the reservation result in a credit to be used in the same season. Reservations not canceled in time are forfeited. Reservations are non-transferable between households.
- Guest reservations and fee payments are the responsibility of the member. Guests are admitted and remain at the club only when accompanied by a member.
- Adult guests must present photo ID upon entry.
- Certificate Holders may host themselves as their own guest.
- A household hosting more than four (4) guests on any one day must receive prior management approval.
- Guest capacity is limited; reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Managers assess guest waitlists each day and invite additional guests as capacity permits.
- Sitters are non-members. When attending the Club with a parent member, sitters are considered guests and are subject to applicable policies and fees.
- Lunch Guests are permitted on non-holiday weekdays from 11am-3pm for dining only, free of charge.
- Anyone using a Nanny or Sitter membership card must be 13 years of age or older and following the respective restrictions of that membership category.
- Children ages 10 and older, when behaving responsibly, may attend the Club without a guardian, and may serve as a parent helper while the parent is in attendance at the Club.
- Children ages 7 and older, when behaving responsibly, do not require direct supervision in the Club, but do require the presence of a supervisor 13 years or older.
- Children ages 6 and younger require direct supervision throughout the Club by someone 13 years or older; guardians of 5- and 6-year old deep-water swimmers do not need to be in the pool but must be on the deck and watching their child.
- Children ages 5 and older must pass the deep-water test to swim in deep water; 10 and over are exempt.
- The deep-water test includes swimming one and a half lengths of the pool, non-stop, without the legs falling below 45 degrees, treading water for 1 minute, then back-floating for 15 seconds.
- The baby pool is for infants, toddlers, and their guardians; older children must accommodate their juniors.
- Inflatable aides, such as water wings, tubes, and jackets, are not permitted.
- Strollers may not traverse the pool deck; access to the pools is available via the locker rooms and rear steps. Strollers are permitted at the baby pool, in the far east cabanas, or parked on the Men’s Locker Room side opposite the Game Room. In the dining area, strollers may replace chairs without blocking walkways.
- Diapered and non-toilet-trained children must wear a Club-approved swim diaper when using either pool. These are provided, gratis, up to three per summer, at the Front Desk. Diaper changing and diaper disposal occur in the Baby Changing Room only. Accidents should be reported immediately.
All staff and members and guests over the age of 6 months are required to be vaccinated against Covid-19 (or have been granted a valid religious or medical exemption). Members who provided proof of vaccination for the 2022 season need not do so again this season. For all others, including any new member, guest, or employee, proof of vaccination must be provided to Management either in person or via email@example.com prior to entry.
Safe, enjoyable, and successful operation of the Club is dependent upon adherence to its rules and policies. Management may modify any aspect of its rules and policies as it deems necessary.